At TechVenge, you discover news and information shared through pictures and videos shown to you from techvenge.net. It also includes any extra content we create or obtain from external sources and those you and other users of our site provide.
You have to abide by our site’s terms and conditions for you to use it and enjoy the services we offer. Going through and understanding these terms of service helps you to find it easy to use the site and enjoy our services.
Once you start using this site, you have to follow the terms of service until you stop. You must adhere to them each time you visit the site and browse through our services. It is not only the terms, but also policies, rules, procedures, and its conditions that we keep on changing.
Delivery of services
There is a separate agreement if you join as a registered user of our site and create a customer account. You receive authorization after this and other added terms of service and use of our site.
You cannot access or use our site unless you agree to these terms of service.
Upload of content
You are free to upload content through written texts, data, and information to your profile. We have also made it easier for you to upload images, graphics, audio clips, and provide links. Note that once this content is on our site, we have equal rights as you over them. It begins having exposure to third party data and information at our site as we share the intellectual property rights of the content. It crowns your original content as the site’s content data. Waiving these rights makes it easier for us to ensure effective use of the content you uploaded. It also helps us provide all essential services to meet your needs. Here are some of the other things you permit when you upload content to our site:
- You are free to upload accurate content and materials to our site, which becomes public once you submit them. They should follow guidelines of the terms of service and allow third party rights. It includes intellectual property rights.
- We have all the rights to share your content once you submit it to our site. We do not consult you or send you a notice of use whenever we want to use your content in the future. Be ready to receive no compensation when we use your videos, photos, and techniques as per the terms of the service you signed. We copy your concept and improve it by removing unwanted data and retaining relevant information to our cause. We then analyze, process, and publish it for our commercial gain. It also includes every material you provided indirectly to our site.
- Any content you upload on our site is open to modifications to ensure it meets our terms of service. We have the right to remove undesirable content, change a part of the information or content, or deny it from surfacing on our site. These are often content and materials that are inappropriate to the public and undesirable.
- Your content on our site is free to undergo some changes in editing to make it more commercial. Your materials are also open for modifications for other purposes intended by us.
- We do not state that you are the original content creator each time we use the content you uploaded on our site. We are at liberty to share this material with third-party users without giving you benefits.
Everything you find on our site is our working and needs you to seek our permission to use them. Our affiliates also share in the ownership of our work, which you are free to use if you created it. You have to request us for the photos, graphics, designs, logos, and any information on our site before using them. Write down a request for our trademarks, trade names, service marks, and copyrights.
We allow you to print out a part of our site and use it for your interests. You cannot use the rest of the sections for private intentions. You have to accept our terms of not allowing you to copy specific parts of our site, modifying it for a different production, and transmitting it. It fails to affect once you submit a written request seeking consent to us.
This term of service applies to every content on our site from other third party users that own their content on our site. You are not allowed to use their data to carry out your business or gain them commercially.
You do not have absolute rights to the information we allow you to use for personal gains. You have to seek our consent before copying, modifying, and reproducing our data. You also have no permission to alter the data to enhance its use or use any information on the site for your gain.
We use efficient methods to collect your data and store it on our site. When you register your details, we log in to your domain, assign you an IP address to identify your region. We also activate other IDs using our automation systems. We only obtain information on the device you used to access our site with or seek our services. You cannot evade our web beacons and cookies when accessing our site. When you attempt to block cookies and our web identifiers, you limit yourself from accessing some of our services. Programming your browser also leads you to access none of our services. Information you provide to our site may appear on the site. It includes the logging in time, the duration of stay, and the activities you did plus the time of signing out of the site.
Information you provide through our services seizes being confidential upon reaching our site. We use it for our benefits because we have all the rights of ownership to it as per the terms of service. The effect excludes personal data.
We change the contents of the site by improving and updating them each time the need arises. It is up to you to discover the changes because we cannot take the blame for omitting information from the site. It also applies to our less comprehensive content that may be inaccurate or incomplete. We are not liable to express warranties and those implied based on the information provided on our site. It includes non-infringement and merchantability warranty. We link up external websites to our site and are not accountable for their provisions and operations.
It is up to you to make the right decision when visiting our site by referring to the information we provide.
Once you begin using our site, you have to agree to our terms of service and acknowledge the site’s flaws at your own risk. It includes everything we provide with all the faults based on what the law permits. We deny any warranties you express or imply for our site and services. It also includes your take on how our site is fit for various purposes and its level of accuracy based on achieved results. Your idea of its completeness, how you access it, its levels of compatibility, sustainability, and reliability should remain as your sole idea. We follow the terms stated by the law that dictates the services to offer you. We cannot defy the law by denying you some or all these warranties. We instead have the right to exclude some of them.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
TAKE NOTE THAT YOU TAKE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING OUR SITE. ANYTHING YOU FACE THROUGH INCURRING LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES ARE UP TO YOU. OUR PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AND US ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE. YOU NEED TO REFRAIN FROM THESE CLAIMS AGAINST OUR PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AND US. YOU HAVE TO AGREE THAT OUR SITE IS PRONE TO SHORTCOMING LIKE THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE. THEY ARE BASIC ELEMENTS OF THESE TERMS THAT THE SITE AND MATERIALS IN IT CANNOT WORK WITHOUT THEM.
YOU ARE TO AGREE THAT CONTENT AVAILED BY THIRD PARTY SOURCES ARE THEIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. THEY ARE THE AUTHORS OF THEIR INFORMATION. WE DO NOT LINK IN ANY WAY TO THEIR CREATION. YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN TO THE FACT OF SUFFERING FROM AN EXPOSURE TO OFFENSIVE CONTENT THAT OUR POLICIES MAY NOT AGREE.
YOU LACK ACCESS TO OUR SITE AND SERVICES ONCE YOU VIOLATE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IT INCLUDES YOUR FAILED ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A REMEDY FOR OUR LIABILITIES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ANY DAMAGES INCURRED WHILE USING IT IS ALL ON YOU. OUR SITE, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SERVANTS ARE ALSO NOT LIABLE. IT ALSO INCLUDES INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES INVOLVED THAT LEAD TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, GOODWILL, AND STOPPAGE OF WORK. IT INCLUDES ALL COMMERCIAL DAMAGES TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES AFTER USING OUR SITE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU INFORMED US PRIOR OF A POSSIBLE ISSUE.
YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE LIMITATIONS WE PROVIDE AND AGREE ON THE EXCLUSIONS MADE. YOU ALSO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT LEAVE OUR SITE OPEN FOR EASY ACCESS.
YOU HAVE TO AGREE NOT HOLDING THE SITE, OUR AFFILIATES AND THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND SERVANTS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUE YOU FACE. ALL YOUR ACTIONS THAT LEAD TO LOSSES AND LIABILITIES ON YOUR PART ARE ALL ON YOU. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND US IN INSTANCES WHEN YOUR DATA IN BREACHED FROM OUR SITE OR WHENEVER YOU VIOLATE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
You use our site and services while following our terms of service. It is except for a separate agreement that gives you a mandate over some of these laws. Without it, you must not allow other users to:
- You have access to our site and services once you agree to abide by our terms and conditions except from;
- When you try to access the site by unauthorized means via its servers or networks. It includes any attempt to change the services by decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling it. At any time when you distort our site attempting to disrupt our services, you expose yourself to a ban from using our site. It also includes when you interfere with the site’s servers and networks by cracking or hacking it. Failure to agree to the requirements needed for carrying out procedures, policies, and meeting the network’s regulations is part and parcel.
- You violate the rights of other users by uploading inappropriate content or published items to the site.
- You expose the site to illegal activities that may cause harm to it. These are often not included in the terms.
- Infringe the laws applicable to your area of jurisdiction and the copyright laws too.
- You obtain information from the site to send messages or communicate through spam mails. It is after agreeing not to send bulk email to any contact detail provided on the site.
- You go against your agreement of following every security measure applied to the site and networks and servers linked to it.
- You share malware to others through the site by manipulating the servers to send your illegal computer code.
- You use our site and services to instill fear to other users by harassing them or threatening third party users of our site.
- When you access parts of our site illegally, copy our data, and try to gain profits from it.
- You give access to our site to unauthorized users who use our services.
- You agree to make covenants and agreements that violate our terms of service and violate the warranty, representations, and agreement.
- You involve in activities that may cause harm to our site and services. I include all illegal actions, any deceptive acts, or unethical practices. You post content meant for adults that has violent scenes and materials. You expose minors to nude pictures and sexually offensive videos when you upload content that defies the law and any prohibited materials to our site that misleads users.
- You support criminal acts through your posts aimed at initiating them and defying the laws of the State of Israel.
- You fail to seek permission by sending us a written letter seeking consent for our data. Instead, your cache, crawl and scrape data from our site.
- You use the site to involve in sharing files of other users and third parties of our site. It includes the creation of links attempting to refer users and those geared to infringing sites.
- You are free to change some provisions from our site that align with our terms and conditions. They are those that lack absolute force compared to these that you cannot change.
- Modification of the terms. We often change the terms of our site to improve it. You notice this when keeping track by checking them often. Always go through our terms of service before uploading content to our site or your data. Begin acknowledging your acceptance to the changed terms before you submit information. Regular checking makes it efficient for you because the updated terms apply to old content on the site.
- We have the right to change share this agreement with interested successors. They must agree to the terms of a merger, consolidation, and cooperate reorganizations.
- Non Waiver. We do not enforce strict measures to all our terms. It should not make you think we cannot meet your rights as per the terms.
- Choice of Law. The laws of the State of Israel dictate the terms of our site and services. You have to agree to solve any dispute arising from your use of our site based on these laws. You only file a case referring to these terms to the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.