BlackWeb Universal Remote ensure you have a great experience using various electronic devices. They come with advanced options offering universal control capabilities to use one remote on multiple devices. You have to program in a few control codes to make it work on a specific electronic device.
Having the right knowledge on programming universal web controls makes it easier for you to use them. Here are some steps to use to program universal web control and enhance user experience.
Step 1: Inserting a direct code entry
Inserting a direct code entry is the fastest method that assures you of quality results. Use the following steps to enter codes for your device from accompanying code lists of the device brand or type.
- Ensure the device to control is on.
- Press the setup button followed by the device button of the Universal web control and hold.
- Hold the device button down and enter the specific brand’s code from the first to the last.
- Until the control power button lights up for long, continue holding the device button down.
- A slight blink that persists needs you to reenter the codes until the lights stay on.
Step 2: Carrying out an auto code search
Carrying out an automatic code search helps you find codes for specific devices from the memory of the control. Ensure the device you want to control is on before following these steps.
- Press the device button on your remote control for the device you want to control.
- Press and release both the device and power buttons simultaneously.
- Ensure the device to control goes off before releasing it and after pressing the play button.
- After every 2 seconds, press the reverse button and release it. Do this repeatedly to turn the control back on.
- Store the code by pressing the stop button to save it on the control.
Step 3: Programming the search through manual code
Manual code search is time-consuming because it analyzes each code with effect. These steps help you program your remote manually.
- Switch on the device you want to control.
- Press the power and device buttons of the universal web control concurrently and hold.
- Release them once the power button is on.
- Press the control’s power button for 2 seconds while pointing it to the device you want to control.
- Save the code by pressing stop after the device’s power turns off.
- Failure to this requires the control to test the following code after you press the power button.
Step 4: Using IR learning method
The IR method works with devices that support it to help it receive and decode signals from the Universal Web Control. Here are some steps to follow when using this method.
- Press the device button of the device to control.
- Ensure the learning mode or any related button remains activated.
- Press similar buttons on both devices remotes one after the other.
- Carry out similar functions for any corresponding function buttons on each control.